Hello and Welcome to Relational Riding™ Academy
Hi! I'm Michelle Binder and I am happy to welcome you to Cheney Washington and the Relational Riding
Academy webpage. This site is designed to introduce you to the concepts and ideas behind Relational Riding.
"What is Relational Riding?"
COVID-19 Alert: ALL Participants, families and staff on the facility WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS until further notice
The lesson schedule is very full, for lesson availability email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Relational Riding Academy you or your children can
- Register to take "Riding Lessons for children and adults" Purchase lessons online!
- Sign up for "Remote Lessons and Webinars" Subscribe for free!
- Join RRA and"Board your own horse" Spring COVID-19 Special rates!
- Send your child to"Summer Day Camp". Register today!
- Attend educational "Clinics and Seminars" and events at RRA. Next live clinic with Sue Sherry June 19, 20, 21, 2020
- Discover our extensive "Western Dressage" program
- lease a horse
- join one of our horseshow teams
- Participate in "virtual shows"
This site contains lots of information about the riding lesson program, what Relational Riding is and about the horses.
Scroll through the pages to:
What would you like to find out more about?
"Dr Gerd Heuschmann 2020 Symposium"
May 2020 has been changed to a digital format with remote lessons scheduled from RRA
NEXT RIDING CLINIC in OCTOBER 2020, stay tuned for details
"Western Dressage Intensive Workshop"
Reschduled for July 31, August 1-2
"DVD "any Horse, any Rider"
DVD "Understand Riding from the Ground Up"
2020 Lesson Sessions start March 16, 2020 and continue through December 2020.
Spring Lesson session will resume on a 2X weekly schedule beginning May 13, 2020 with COVID-19 scheduling, social distancing, and PPE safeguards in place
Lessons for adults and children
- Lesson programs include English, Western, Jumping, Dressage and Western Dressage
"I am so very impressed with Michelle's knowledge and style of teaching. I have worked with and seen a lot of coaches and teachers over the years, but seldom have I seen a teacher with the passion she has and the ability to get the students to visualize and perform the skills she teaches them. She is the best teacher and Vinny along with the other students are very lucky to have her as their instructor." J.S., Spokane, WA
For information or to schedule lessons, contact us at 509.290.4301
- You can host a clinic or seminar in your area. We have wonderful slideshows, interviews and videos on these pages so you can see just what Relational Riding is all about!
- Michelle & Eskape performed bridleless at Ride the West 2007
Spokane Riding Lessons |
Horse Training DVD |
Horse Training DVD for Sale |
Spokane Horse Train Clinic |
Horse Training Seminars
Relational Riding Academy is a top riding lesson instructor in the Spokane, Washington Horseback Riding Lessons
guide on NewHorse.com
Copyright © 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 by Relational Riding™, All Rights Reserved